Assured growth and facilitated regulatory compliance
Companies in the food industry must obtain certifications and approvals to conquer new markets and prove their good practices.
You have probably set up a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certified ISO 22000 or HACCP, in order to guarantee food safety and control your risks.
In addition, some companies opt for more specific certifications and labels: ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO 14001 or “Agriculture Biologique” to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability, IFS Food, etc.
To ensure the sustainability of your business, it is important to describe and harmonize work procedures. This allows you to control your activities, reduce the costs of non-quality and ensure the transmission of know-how.
To demonstrate compliance with these various requirements, you must:
- Identify and assess risks
- Manage incidents and non-conformities
- Set up performance indicators
- Manage your reference documentation (processes, procedures, instructions, etc.)
- Describe your internal organization
- Elaborate reports and other legal documents
Facilitate the management of your FSMS, QSE and Risk systems
Make these requirements a real asset for your company. Like many players in the food industry, choose the Optimiso Suite solution and:
- Benefit from a reliable and centralized FSMS
- Evaluate and manage your risks efficiently
- Automate the follow-up of tasks and controls
- Quickly report incidents and non-conformities
- Easily communicate your documentation to employees
- Benefit from an auditor-approved solution and reporting
A project ?
Do you have a project related to food safety, QSE or risks?